Pages

Lovato Jr the BJJ Submission Hunter

Always loved watching Rafael Lovato Jr's matches as he always goes for the finish rather than try to hang out and stall for points.



He plays a very straightforward pressure game, sticking with pressure passing and then crushing top control, usually ending the match with a collar choke or kimura. I prefer this to the crazy spinning inverted berimbolo type games that are prevalent in the BJJ world these days.

Check out Lovato's video below which shows his finishing and submission prowess.


lovato jr submission warrior1 from jin ho on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awakening post to read and it creates a common sense among readers too. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete