Pages

Fat Loss Body Transformation Workout

By Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS

Why does it seem like every Turbulence Training Transformation Contest winner uses the TT for Buff Dudes and Hot Chicks workout program?

It has such an odd name, but it is easily the most popular program used by contestants in the final four weeks of their dramatic body transformations.

Let's take a look at this at home fat burning workout to see what makes it so special and effective for fat loss.

There are three fantastic short, burst workouts in this program, and one of them uses a secret type of bodyweight interval training never-before-seen in any other Turbulence Training program.

Plus, there's a secret way of contracting the muscles in every repetition in this program unlike any other program before it.

This special method activates more muscle fibers and depletes more glycogen, and therefore should put more turbulence on the muscles -therefore resulting in more calorie burning - therefore resulting in more fat loss - and in more Buff Dudes and Hot Chicks.

The workouts also contain more of a specific type of exercise that always make a workout more difficult. You can expect to sweat more, grunt more, and perhaps curse at me a little more than usual.

But that's okay, I can take it. Do your worst, because you'll be feeling it tomorrow, but loving the results too.

If you're ready to join the Transformation Contest Winners and use the most popular TT program, "TT for Buff Dudes and Hot Chicks", you can get it here:


Buff dude?
Fit looking Hot Chick
 
You'll also receive a bonus workout called, "TT Transformation" that I created as a follow up to "Buff Dudes-Hot Chicks"

I know - it's a really silly name.

But the results are incredible,
Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Creator, Turbulence Training and programs with silly names

PS - Just say no to slow boring cardio on an empty stomach.

Use this program instead:


This program is proven to be the best for TT Transformations.

You might also like this article on getting six pack abs.

21 comments:

  1. I am working 9 to 6 and due to continue sitting i got some extra pounds on body and also at belly, Your blog is really useful and informative i will surely apply some of tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My work is connected with best protein bars, thank you for the information provided, it helped me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this post. Do you have any reviews on the TT Transformation? I would love to try this out with my friends since we're on this workout extravaganza for the Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post. My best friend and I are always looking for new workout programs to try. All I have at home is a stability ball, hand weights, water bottle , and aerobic step so workout videos are ideal to avoid having to get a gym membership.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of the TT Program. My son is trying to whip it into shape for the summer time. Do you have any videos or exercises he can do?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really appreciate this wonderful post.you have provided for us.would be beneficial for most of the people.Thanks and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post that is in fact i was browsing to find out some info about Pacquiao because i love to watch him. In that search i got your post that is also very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    also beginners need to know, that warm-up is very important. Because if you would have warm-up you can damage some muscles or ligaments

    ReplyDelete
  10. some valuable work out makes every chick a hot chick

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you very much for giving me this chance and writing such an interesting blog. Good recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you and looking for more posts. I am really satisfied with this posting that you have given us. This is really a stupendous work done by you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like a good one! Definitely for now days i just feel like to working out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am really satisfied with this posting that you have given us. This is really a stupendous work done by you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very informative and helpful. I enjoyed to visiting your blog. It's just amazing.... Thanks to share this post.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Its great that this workouts also contain more of a specific type of exercise that always make a workout more difficult. You can expect to sweat more, grunt more, and perhaps curse at me a little more than usual.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you and looking for more posts. I am really satisfied with this posting that you have given us. This is really a stupendous work done by you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Workouts are the best way to transform your body.And a transformed body is an asset which you can proudly flaunt.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like this post. How workouts make a difference is to keep a person's body fit and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek information about this topic. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete